Sunday, January 1, 2012

Engagement!

I know I am a HORRIBLE blogger and keeping up with this, but I have some very exciting news!! On Christmas Day, Nathan Steven Willey asked me to be his wife. I have been so blessed by him these past four months of dating, and am very excited to enter this season of engagement and then marriage. We've known each other for years, so it's amazing how God has brought us together! I am also very blessed by his family (my good friend, Erika, is married to his younger brother, Aaron) and I met his sister and brother-in-law while being on Navigator staff. If you are friends with Erika & Aaron Willey, I encourage you to read her post, "Love Story" on her blog to see her perspective! There are so many twists & turns and details in our relationship that they could have only been orchestrated and put together by God himself. If you'd like to know more, I'd love to tell you in person or on the phone! There are too many details to write down! We are looking at a mid-August wedding, so I will keep you all posted as to the details on this blog. God is good, and I look forward to marrying and living life with my best friend! Who knows where the Lord will take us as we follow His guidance together!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm excited to see where God is going to take you two as well!! :) What a fun love story you two have...only could have been written by God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Selbs!! What a blessing to see how God has stretched you these past few years!

    ReplyDelete